2009年11月3日星期二

Baby what performance is ill?

At first, you are not familiar with anything, so naturally it's easy to worry about your baby's health.In this section, I will tell a little about your baby may experience one of the more common not serious diseases.Be sure to read the following the contents of the shaded area.It lists some of you should be able to pet identified are the common illnesses.If you find any of these symptoms, tell your doctor.
I've never had children.I don't really know what time the baby is ill or what time I should go to see a doctor.What do you suggest?
If your baby has one of the following symptoms, please notify the doctor:
Fever over by 38.3;
A longer duration cannot be silenced the affection;
Voiding problem occurs;
Spray vomiting, have a very strong force will be thrown out of gastric contents;
When the baby in her arms, it seems that the baby or his drowsiness;
Serious diarrhea;
Exception;
Poor appetite.
One of the performance of any of the above can prompt the baby ill.

没有评论:

发表评论