The 14th Dalai Lama of a great niece told Xinhua Tuesday joined the Communist Party of China (CPC).
I am proud to have participated in the said party of the 35-year old German Drolma Dalai Lama great niece and people's Liberation Army) soldiers. Her she is a member of the Communist Party of China's oath on June 26.
"My grandmother Khyi Losel is a cousin Dalai Lama. In 1959, when he fled to India, he asked her and her family, to go with him, but she wouldn't. She told us, we do not have to betray my country "means a person who helped him Drolma.
Deying Drolma her in 1995 and 1998, prior to the Communist Party of China to join the two applications, but not with the Dalai Lama submitted her "special relationship" concern, he said.
The past year, this year I submitted two more applications working group's recommendations, I feel that I'm eligible candidate ". Yeah and her to acceptance.
She was December 1993 graduated from high school, deying Drolma joined the Chinese people's Liberation Army.
"I often see a lot of travel and experienced great difficulties in order to reduce the disease, Tibetan herdsmen of people's Liberation Army doctor" indicates that the German Drolma. I moved and decisions, and since then to become the people's Liberation Army soldiers ".
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论